How We Work
Insight to Action draws on decades of experience and expertise in a wide array of tools, methods, and frameworks to create a more harmonious work environment, optimizing performance, profitability and potential.
We focus on aligning your business with your core purpose, and never treat tools or processes as ends in themselves.
We design sustainable results by weaving a wide variety of approaches, including:
- Systems Thinking
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Question Thinking
- Complex Systems
- Four Player Model (Kaplan)
- Four Quadrant Model (Wilber)
- Before and After Action Reviews
- Learning Environment Assessment Survey (proprietary)
- 8D Decision Making Approach (proprietary)
Insight to Action doesn't limit the type of organization it serves but we do have particular experience and expertise within...
- Information Technology Organizations and IT groups within larger organizations
- Education, including Higher Education
- Financial Services
Furthermore, we work with a wide range of colleagues with an extensive breadth of specialized knowledge for specific situations as needed, including...
Strategy and Organizational Structure
“Culture Change”, Community Building
Communication and Collaboration Skill Building
Governance and Decision Making
Tools for more effective Organizational Dynamics
Coaching and Mentoring
- Large Scale Collaborative Engagements
Interested in working with us?
From here we encourage you to read our in-depth client profile to see if we are a good match for one another.